RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Toys Of Introspection
Lighting flashes through my mind, illuminating and reflecting hidden corners of an inner universe.
Imagination stretches into infinity, elastically fitting itself to any situation.
Coaxing characters of intimate behavior out into the open, playing with toys of introspection and carrying them beyond inner limits.
Fighting life's prejudices and bad habits, turning all thoughts and ideas into beautiful prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Toys Of Introspection by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders