RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Toys Of Introspection
Lighting flashes through my mind, illuminating and reflecting hidden corners of an inner universe.
Imagination stretches into infinity, elastically fitting itself to any situation.
Coaxing characters of intimate behavior out into the open, playing with toys of introspection and carrying them beyond inner limits.
Fighting life's prejudices and bad habits, turning all thoughts and ideas into beautiful prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Toys Of Introspection by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI