RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Toys Of Introspection
Lighting flashes through my mind, illuminating and reflecting hidden corners of an inner universe.
Imagination stretches into infinity, elastically fitting itself to any situation.
Coaxing characters of intimate behavior out into the open, playing with toys of introspection and carrying them beyond inner limits.
Fighting life's prejudices and bad habits, turning all thoughts and ideas into beautiful prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Toys Of Introspection by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman