Tourists keep visiting
Counties all around
And countries far off
To learn cultures and explore.
All the visitors spend
Money, time, and energy
They raise the economy
And add to cultural exchange.
Visitors're welcome guests
Each must be treated well
They're worthy ambassadors
Who encourage others to go.
Places to stay with comfort
Restaurants serving good food
Means to travel conveniently
Must all be developed well.
Let every experience gained
Be worth remembering for life
Let all regions be improved
And places healthy to live.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tourism's Value by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary