Tourists keep visiting
Counties all around
And countries far off
To learn cultures and explore.
All the visitors spend
Money, time, and energy
They raise the economy
And add to cultural exchange.
Visitors're welcome guests
Each must be treated well
They're worthy ambassadors
Who encourage others to go.
Places to stay with comfort
Restaurants serving good food
Means to travel conveniently
Must all be developed well.
Let every experience gained
Be worth remembering for life
Let all regions be improved
And places healthy to live.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tourism's Value by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I Do No Know, Tony Adah
- Layer upon Layer Snow Everywhere!, Ramesh T A
- untitled, Panmelys
- If Your Love Belonged To Me, Lora Colon
- She Says She can't Stand Me, Leonard Champlin
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks
- Fairy Tale, Marizane Diedericks
- Escape, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..