TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
TORONTO BROTHELS … JAN 15TH,2014
If brothels come to Toronto; where will they be allowed?
Is there a red light district just for the hooker-customer crowd?
If brothels come to Toronto; will insite clinics come too?
Will the customers to these places line up in a queue?
Will the hooker ladies be allowed to walk up and down the street?
Or will they be shut in a brothel place that’s very discreet?
Should we have a referendum on this issue or not?
Are we allowed referendums yet or have I forgot?
Brothels should be downtown around a corner in a safe place,
With a large parking lot, video cameras where customers can wait,
But maybe the hookers and the customers wouldn’t like this,
Because in this business; no one knows what’s normal or can reminisce.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...