TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
TORONTO BROTHELS … JAN 15TH,2014
If brothels come to Toronto; where will they be allowed?
Is there a red light district just for the hooker-customer crowd?
If brothels come to Toronto; will insite clinics come too?
Will the customers to these places line up in a queue?
Will the hooker ladies be allowed to walk up and down the street?
Or will they be shut in a brothel place that’s very discreet?
Should we have a referendum on this issue or not?
Are we allowed referendums yet or have I forgot?
Brothels should be downtown around a corner in a safe place,
With a large parking lot, video cameras where customers can wait,
But maybe the hookers and the customers wouldn’t like this,
Because in this business; no one knows what’s normal or can reminisce.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014 by James Bredin )
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)