TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
TORONTO BROTHELS … JAN 15TH,2014
If brothels come to Toronto; where will they be allowed?
Is there a red light district just for the hooker-customer crowd?
If brothels come to Toronto; will insite clinics come too?
Will the customers to these places line up in a queue?
Will the hooker ladies be allowed to walk up and down the street?
Or will they be shut in a brothel place that’s very discreet?
Should we have a referendum on this issue or not?
Are we allowed referendums yet or have I forgot?
Brothels should be downtown around a corner in a safe place,
With a large parking lot, video cameras where customers can wait,
But maybe the hookers and the customers wouldn’t like this,
Because in this business; no one knows what’s normal or can reminisce.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014 by James Bredin )
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Pretty little rain cloud, Mark Heathcote
- Numb, Michael P. McParland
- Lust or double love, Emmanuel Adekunle
- A Crush, Michael P. McParland
- A Bit Of Sleep, Michael P. McParland
- A Billion Years, Michael P. McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael P. McParland
- that smelly stuff that gets real and som.., Mandolyn ...
- The Rice Eaters, Tony Adah
- Epilogue, Lawrence Beck