TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014
TORONTO BROTHELS … JAN 15TH,2014
If brothels come to Toronto; where will they be allowed?
Is there a red light district just for the hooker-customer crowd?
If brothels come to Toronto; will insite clinics come too?
Will the customers to these places line up in a queue?
Will the hooker ladies be allowed to walk up and down the street?
Or will they be shut in a brothel place that’s very discreet?
Should we have a referendum on this issue or not?
Are we allowed referendums yet or have I forgot?
Brothels should be downtown around a corner in a safe place,
With a large parking lot, video cameras where customers can wait,
But maybe the hookers and the customers wouldn’t like this,
Because in this business; no one knows what’s normal or can reminisce.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TORONTO BROTHELS... JAN 15TH,2014 by James Bredin )
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
- losing leaves, Leah Dodd
- Worthy, Galina Italyanskaya
- Often I Am Reminded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Knows, Galina Italyanskaya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)