Love binds us all,
the strength of the universe,
some stay, some fade away.
A spider rebuilds a web,
we too must rebuild
love torn away.
New, stronger strands
bind our love,
each time we are torn.
We rebuild love
to learn more,
we learn to survive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torn by George Aul )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett