I live on the top floor
Of a latent coil,
Ready for a sound style
Tattered and spent
Like blood for fuel
A sign reads:
This building belongs to the
University of s-t talking fools.
On a different note,
C major perhaps,
The sea calls my soul
Eating my body.
Jason Pacheco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Close by Jason Pacheco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges