Tonight I Want to Love
love is so simple, you simply give and it is given back. So I thought!
But it's all just a childish believe. When you grow up you find love to be so hurtful and complicated.
I find myself wanting to love and share love; love becomes a need, craving that aches each day. It likes a drug so addicted to the written word LOVE.
You touch me and I don't feel a thing.
I don't hear my heart beat when you kiss me
My tears don't fall at all
My thoughts are not driven by you
So fragile, I have become numb
Wanting so much to know how it would feel like to touch your hands
What I would feel if I was to listen to your heart beat?
I am a fool, a fool lust in jealousy and insecurities
What is the point in loving when I know I will have to amend my broken heart after the fall.
Don't look at me, like you think I love you.
I don't love you at all! !
Yes I want to love, but you are not the one I want to fall in love with.
If I close my eyes and not think about the fall, I swear your lips lifts me up to the skies above.
Oh what a fool I am to be lost in the arms of the one not deserving of my embrace.
Don't open my eyes, for I swear, I can feel us lifting up to the skies above.
OHhhh I want to love, my heart screams ' I WANT TO LOVE! ! '
I want to give love! ! !
Love, is so simple, So simply given, so simply shared, so simply rejected
So simply hurt, so simply broken, so simply abandon alone.
Tell me all? ? ? tell me what you think I will find after the search?
Tell me what I will feel after I open my eyes and awake?
Tell me how many tears I will shed on my bed alone?
What a fool I am going to be, what a silly girl I am going to be; so embarrassed of giving my heart to a dream that does not have a road to its path.
My love is a lost fantasy.
Close my eyes, for I swear my love, I can feel us lifting up to heaven.
HOLD ME! ! ! ! don't let me go, until I am ready to awake.
Tonight I want to love!
close my eyes just pretend I don't even know you.
I want to love tonight, I want to be loved tonight!
Tonight I want to love!
Let my heart be free to give love without fear!
Love should be so simple, and so possible.
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tonight I Want to Love by .... Chetty )
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns