Tonight again is running slow,
Like many nights in even row,
But I got feeling that this night,
Not everything will be all right.
Cause when the prejudice will break,
Insanity will be awake,
Illusions it is gonna sell,
And it will open doors of hell.
And you will come like a surprise,
And all my passion’s gonna rise.
And if I am so puzzling brave,
You will be not at all in safe.
And all these flames in your look,
My eyes for you are open book.
And if your love is so d*mn real,
There’s something here for real deal.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tonight by Tanya Ivanova )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)