Tonight again is running slow,
Like many nights in even row,
But I got feeling that this night,
Not everything will be all right.
Cause when the prejudice will break,
Insanity will be awake,
Illusions it is gonna sell,
And it will open doors of hell.
And you will come like a surprise,
And all my passion’s gonna rise.
And if I am so puzzling brave,
You will be not at all in safe.
And all these flames in your look,
My eyes for you are open book.
And if your love is so d*mn real,
There’s something here for real deal.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tonight by Tanya Ivanova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers