Together We Will...
Together we can weed out corruption,
Together we can put an end to racial discrimination.
Together we can fight against terrorism.
Together we can wage a war against child labour.
Together we can root out the dowry menace.
Together we can stop red tapism.
Together we can say NO to alcohol, drugs and tobacco.
Together we can bid goodbye to deceit, greed and falsehood.
Together we can respect our environment.
Together we can get rid of pollution.
Together we can prevent global warming.
Together we can preserve our dear planet.
Together we can follow the only religion of Humanity.
Together we can embrace Honesty, Truth and Non-violence.
Together we can celebrate Fraternity, Freedom and Justice.
Together we WILL live as ONE great nation.
06 June 2010
4: 40 pm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Together We Will... by Gita Ashok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- The Plow, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Tales Of A Wife: She Wants To Stay, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Rest my case, Nassy Fesharaki