I want us see flowers grow
In every colour and shape
To discover ones we missed
I want us to see trees grow tall
Watch their autumn leaves fall
See them reborn again in spring
But most of all I want us both to be
Together every second, minute, hour
For us to breath, see, hear and taste
We will both share all life's pleasures
Together, we see every colour, shape
We will discover and treasure all
And when our winter together comes
We will have all those warm memories
To recall in the dark nights that follow.
Until all fades and we fall asleep together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Together Always by Douglas McClarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass