Today... 'The God of all flesh'
Nothing's too hard for the God of all flesh.
God our Maker in His powerfulness
displayed His great Might and omnipotence.
calling the cosmos into existence.
(see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Roy Allen's Other Poems
- Many thanks to PoemHunter.com
- Today... 'A Cluster of Henna Blossoms'
- Today... 'Abba'
- Today... 'Abraham's Seed'
- Today... 'Advocate'
- Today... 'All in All'
- Today... 'Almighty God'.
- Today... 'Angel'
- Today... 'Angel of God's Presence'
- Today... 'Angel of the Lord'
- Today... 'Anointed of the Lord'
- Today... 'Architect and Builder'
- Today... 'Author of eternal salvation'
- Today... 'Author of Peace'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
All quotations ©NIV
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
"The God of all flesh'