Today... 'The God and Father of all'
There is one God and Father of us all,
’though He reigns supreme and is immortal.
He is God Almighty our Emmanuel.
and has breathed His Spirit in us to dwell.
see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Poet Other Poems
- Many thanks to PoemHunter.com
- Today... 'A Cluster of Henna Blossoms'
- Today... 'Abba'
- Today... 'Abraham's Seed'
- Today... 'Advocate'
- Today... 'All in All'
- Today... 'Almighty God'.
- Today... 'Angel'
- Today... 'Angel of God's Presence'
- Today... 'Angel of the Lord'
- Today... 'Anointed of the Lord'
- Today... 'Architect and Builder'
- Today... 'Author of eternal salvation'
- Today... 'Author of Peace'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
All quotations ©NIV
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
'The God and Father of all'