Angel A. Lockwood
I was in moments of celebration
Then unwelcomed news came
I had to stop and wonder
Why couldn't this have happened in another way
Better yet, on another day
I took a deep breath, and
Stop then thought I shall
Tommorrow isn't always promised
Yet I shall choose to LIVE
Life to the fullest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today! by Angel A. Lockwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- In the red painted manor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- God has made, gajanan mishra
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI