Little King of Sorrows
' TODAY '
Tomorrow isn't promised.
Make the most of every day.
This truth was made so clear to me,
In a very painful way.
I never saw it coming.
It happened way too fast.
So precious few our memories,
In the story of my past.
I took that time for granted,
And the agony is great.
It consumes my every waking thought,
That God gave us this fate.
Oh what am I to do now,
When it gets to hard to bare?
I pray to God you hear me,
And know how much I care.
No goodbyes I promise!
I will be home in a while.
I will love you every day till then.
You will see it in my smile.
And though I'm sad I'll do it,
with all my love I send!
Again I'll never leave you,
I promise till the end.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TODAY by Little King of Sorrows )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)