Little King of Sorrows
' TODAY '
Tomorrow isn't promised.
Make the most of every day.
This truth was made so clear to me,
In a very painful way.
I never saw it coming.
It happened way too fast.
So precious few our memories,
In the story of my past.
I took that time for granted,
And the agony is great.
It consumes my every waking thought,
That God gave us this fate.
Oh what am I to do now,
When it gets to hard to bare?
I pray to God you hear me,
And know how much I care.
No goodbyes I promise!
I will be home in a while.
I will love you every day till then.
You will see it in my smile.
And though I'm sad I'll do it,
with all my love I send!
Again I'll never leave you,
I promise till the end.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TODAY by Little King of Sorrows )
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
- Scared to love you, leanne royle
- Pain, leanne royle
- Human, Foster Teegarden
- Frienship, bryan wallace
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)