Little King of Sorrows
' TODAY '
Tomorrow isn't promised.
Make the most of every day.
This truth was made so clear to me,
In a very painful way.
I never saw it coming.
It happened way too fast.
So precious few our memories,
In the story of my past.
I took that time for granted,
And the agony is great.
It consumes my every waking thought,
That God gave us this fate.
Oh what am I to do now,
When it gets to hard to bare?
I pray to God you hear me,
And know how much I care.
No goodbyes I promise!
I will be home in a while.
I will love you every day till then.
You will see it in my smile.
And though I'm sad I'll do it,
with all my love I send!
Again I'll never leave you,
I promise till the end.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TODAY by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA