Captain Cur (England)
To Whom My Love is Pledged, love poems
To whom my love is pledged, should she take wing
I shall seek repose at a lake serene
with my left arm I cast the flattened stones
with my right I shoo the buzzing drones
and now I have counted my one hundredth fling
numbering the worker bees servicing my Queen!
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.