Captain Cur (England)
To Whom My Love Is Pledged, Canto II, Love Poems
To whom my love is pledged,
should she take flight
I shall seek repose on a mountains height
watching the eagle coddling her young,
trembling on the brink, hungry in their nest,
that first step when their hearts are bold and bright
flailing, falling, cawing in distress
reaching for the sun
flying is the test.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.