Captain Cur (England)
To Whom My Love Is Pledged, Canto I, Love Poems
To whom my love is pledged,
should she take wing
I shall seek repose at a lake serene,
mediating loneliness as seasons
quickly turn, passionately hot the flames
candid when their cold, tiding what the spring's
unfolding flowers have to say
lisping temporal reasons
as their petals rot to clay.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.