M.D Dinesh Nair
TO THE PUPIL WHO IS IN DILEMMA
You have to be my beloved lad:
'A fearless dreamer,
A petitioner of your unspoken love,
A wild catcher of time and
A passionate friend'.
You must not be my dear lass:
'Moody and foolish,
Illusive or day dreaming,
Ill tempered or vain some and
Emotional or sensitive'.
And both of you listen:
'Let the mind flutter like a kite
And let it not hide like a mouse.
Let your head be held high in esteem
And never bend your knee before the worthless lot'.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO THE PUPIL WHO IS IN DILEMMA by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery