Is It Poetry
To The Hidden
Without a nimble corpse,
to cross the narrow river with.
A child I see resist the urge to play
with staffs and Styx.
I resist the urge to be found out myself.
Out in the open
a source I offer to them all.
To be hidden.
Inside them all except for.
To isolate them all away from me.
Lest they consult among'st a mystery.
I have had experience being
locked within the jar.
Must my crown,
I am and more than simple beautiful.
I've had to hide myself covered in only you.
The grass and islands cover more than you.
The open-source of one that you hold dear.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To The Hidden by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki
- Aqua Vitae, Sadiqullah Khan
- Family War, Love Green
- Don't Leave Me Alone, Love Green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, Love Green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman