To One Who Stole It All
I've tried to forget, but i'm here again
Presently in an untitled love affair
We can’t go back from our lustful sin
And now my love you do not even care
Now I am here cleaning up this love mess
Can’t you tell my broken heart is upset?
It’s like you just could not care any less
Broken emotions are really not a threat
I’m pulling my heart out of this affair
Blindly I fell for the truth I didn’t see
And for you my love I do not even care
Throwing away the part of you lost in me
My love affair, I feel for you no longer
And now I start over new so much stronger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To One Who Stole It All by Tyro Twee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar