To 'My Puzzle With Missing Pieces'
Until then, the universe are my puzzle
The puzzle with two missing pieces
One piece behind the mountain I could not see
Of it the philosophic odyssean caught off guard
He died with intense defiance
In opposing forces of nuance
Get lost in this gravity:
'I cannot be my puzzle,
for the universal's exist to be solved by thee'
Not all puzzles can be solved
Not any man dream of wings can fly
Once you hide the piece away
Who will make our Eden path whole again?
The path the goal we were born
The path the exit we will unfold
Another piece behind my eyes I could not touch
Feel, the whisper of this puzzle voice
Calling to the bottomless sky,
Piercing in your mysterious soul
And do you know, feel as it against your lips
I do not understand this nuisance
Was it written ages ago,
Why there must be something,
Rather than none of the puzzle?
But, do you know?
Why there must be this me of thinks
To fix the puzzle of the universal things?
I say to you
You the intense king
Are my puzzle
Meme Think's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To 'My Puzzle With Missing Pieces' by Meme Think )
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns