To My Darling Cupid
You are one magnificent creature
Whisper in my ear
Your most embarrassing secret
I promise I won't tell a soul
As long as my heart's still beating
I admire your love for human passion
The way your wings flutter
When the arrow strikes gold
I believe there's another universe
A city of lonely hearts
An infinite population
How many arrows do you possess?
This embarrassing secret that's haunting you
Do you really want me to know?
Some lovers die from what they're ashamed of
Your innocence isn't always on display
I wonder what my darling Cupid is hiding.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To My Darling Cupid by Electric Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK