Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
To Look From Where I Look Out
To look from where I look
looking at who through me look
listening to whom through me listens.
To speak words of who made me speak
is diffocult but not impossible.
But love to touch the one
whose reflected image are everyone
who touched my heart. I am whose part
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.