Waltz For Zizi
To Lean The Whole World Aside, Not To Touch Or Taste Her Kiss
I have been told to stop crying
for my muse is not coming back.
They said her red painted lips, today
lay the kisses that I adore,
on another man's dirty skin.
After the shouting gray clouds of storm
barefooted, to ask for another try
to lean the whole world aside
far away from my heart
Like a child crying of a bruised knee
I look silly to the world of 'real' men.
Not to touch or taste her kiss, means
for the rest of my life
let her nude forms stray.
So I have listened to their plead.
Sitting empty hearted in the rain
she still loves me,
my love simple, and untouched
how fascinating is for her.
Hidding my frown behind a smile
in front of her
like before the storm began to show,
isn't brave, but lame
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To Lean The Whole World Aside, Not To Touch Or Taste Her Kiss by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon