To Laugh Happily Is To Be Or Not To Be
Laughing is great and wonderful Because it means that we're greatly Happy and pleased anytime, We need to laugh just to be or not to be, To be means to be happy and Not to be means that we're greatly sad, We need laughing and we need To be happy and not to be sad, We have no options other than To be happy and always on the side of happiness, Laughing means smiling faces, Happy hearts, and great emotions and feelings, To laugh is a must, so We need to laugh to be or not to be.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Laugh Happily Is To Be Or Not To Be by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp