Too long, my only, we have kept apart
Divided by your stern decree-
The pillow that we shared is cold, my heart
And iffish like it never used to be;
Anger before anger wears out remedy:
Silence silence. Banish
Absence, so may
Loving oaths and odes eventuate.
And anger bound up squarely,
Company can flourish.
You're the case's sitting magistrate:
Gently judge, and this harsh term refute
That you alone have power to commute.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To II by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura