To Be Seen As a True American
To Be seen as a True American
You have to search to find one as you search to find one that will let stare at him in the eye,
This is nothing to them, but will only show that they have pride,
Only a few will let this happen because to them they are willing to take a stand and die.
Because they know that they have their entire tribesman by their side.
Being able to take a stand for what is right is the greatest skill.
It is something that their fathers taught them in life.
And that is to believe in what is right and fight with all your will..
Even under the greatest strife.
This will lead them To Be Seen as a True American one day,
And as more and more around learn of this they try to get this country any way.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be Seen As a True American by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz