To Be of Someone
Always have dreamed of love
Though, I have never gotten it.
In eyes of others I am nobody
Nobody, in life
Nobody, in love
Nobody, in dreams
Just a complete nobody
With nothing to cherish
Have no love
Only pain, so nothing to gain
As my heart hurts so much
I feel like a total waste
Nobody to describe as mine
Am I going insane?
Or am I returning to my senses?
Can you relate?
Does my pain make any sense to you?
Do you feel some love for me?
Will you care for me by making me your prince?
Am I worth your love?
Always have dreamed, to be of someone.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be of Someone by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai