To Be of Someone
Always have dreamed of love
Though, I have never gotten it.
In eyes of others I am nobody
Nobody, in life
Nobody, in love
Nobody, in dreams
Just a complete nobody
With nothing to cherish
Have no love
Only pain, so nothing to gain
As my heart hurts so much
I feel like a total waste
Nobody to describe as mine
Am I going insane?
Or am I returning to my senses?
Can you relate?
Does my pain make any sense to you?
Do you feel some love for me?
Will you care for me by making me your prince?
Am I worth your love?
Always have dreamed, to be of someone.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be of Someone by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
- Green Rock, Winthrop Bay, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)