TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE
To many chose to be selfish, uncommitted and cruel
In their heart, mind, desire and daily purpose.
It’s always about them never about others
And that’s why man’s world remains such a circus.
Ever since man wore garments of grass or fur
And beat his enemy with stick and stone.
Mortals have had their need to be loved by someone
Or spend life unwanted, sad, lost and alone.
All through the history of humankind on earth
Victory over evil has glorified our goal.
Divine wisdom teaches from what to depart
As living God’s word delivers our soul.
Tom's 600 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray