TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE
To many chose to be selfish, uncommitted and cruel
In their heart, mind, desire and daily purpose.
It’s always about them never about others
And that’s why man’s world remains such a circus.
Ever since man wore garments of grass or fur
And beat his enemy with stick and stone.
Mortals have had their need to be loved by someone
Or spend life unwanted, sad, lost and alone.
All through the history of humankind on earth
Victory over evil has glorified our goal.
Divine wisdom teaches from what to depart
As living God’s word delivers our soul.
Tom's 600 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay