To All the Pathetic Men Alone and Crying
Don’t use artificial illuminations
As an excuse (The bottle, pill, or masturbation work-just fine)
Expect to be haunted.
By the stains that are exposed
Under black light.
(Each dead protein
A ghost of sexual lust)
Finding her hair
On my pillow.
That tickled my tonsils.
As she looked down
Into my eyes.
With each thrust.
That I now wish her bald.
I am tempted
To use the sun
As an artificial illumination.
For what’s exposed in daylight:
Dancing with garbage.
In the taste of hand sanitizer.
Ticking with every 4pm minute.
On the cheeks of strange women,
That reminds me
Of damage done.
“I’m sorry! ”
I tell them.
They look at me
As if I was insane.
Especially that look
Reminds me of her.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To All the Pathetic Men Alone and Crying by A.j. Binash )
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mind of a man, kedar thapa
- রাজা ভাবতে বসেছে, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)