To A Friend
You are there for me in times of joy and in times of pain
you sre there for me when others are not.
You see things as the way they are when I cannot
because I am too blind or simply will not.
You speak the truth even when I do not want to hear it
and show me that I have no reason to fear it.
You may wound me greatly, but its always in love I see
I only hope I can be as good a friend to you
as you are to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To A Friend by Russell Topping )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas