RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Time Of Necessity
Fulfillment finding my soul and letting it grasp
everything in life that is needed.
Leaving nothing out or behind, time of necessity
is walking alongside my heart.
Differences have all disappeared and made me weak
in the sight of God, as He holds me, I drop to my
knees in gratitude of the blessings I have just
Silent mind-thoughts being touched by God, Himself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Necessity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah