RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Time Of Necessity
Fulfillment finding my soul and letting it grasp
everything in life that is needed.
Leaving nothing out or behind, time of necessity
is walking alongside my heart.
Differences have all disappeared and made me weak
in the sight of God, as He holds me, I drop to my
knees in gratitude of the blessings I have just
Silent mind-thoughts being touched by God, Himself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Necessity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis