Time Of Confusion
Finaly it has come,
I have been waiting for it to come.
Like a littil bird opening it's mouth
Expecting to eat from it's mother's mouth.
They, came one by
One and step by
Step, to turn my feelings
On, so that I may suffer many feelings.
I can not run away,
But I can stay away.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Confusion by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris