Time Of Confusion
Finaly it has come,
I have been waiting for it to come.
Like a littil bird opening it's mouth
Expecting to eat from it's mother's mouth.
They, came one by
One and step by
Step, to turn my feelings
On, so that I may suffer many feelings.
I can not run away,
But I can stay away.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Confusion by Musa Ndhlovu )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)