Time Of Confusion
Finaly it has come,
I have been waiting for it to come.
Like a littil bird opening it's mouth
Expecting to eat from it's mother's mouth.
They, came one by
One and step by
Step, to turn my feelings
On, so that I may suffer many feelings.
I can not run away,
But I can stay away.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Confusion by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry
- Sylvia's Sex Chronicles Pt. I, Sylvia Perry
- Giving You Praise, Sylvia Perry