Time In Eternity
The Master of all creation and Giver of life,
Time and Chance are just a passage of an evolution in eternity.
All things lay before You as You give them utterance,
Nothing matters in time; except Your will and purposes for man.
Having been called to fulfill purpose and to make a decree,
Placed in the depths of our heart, Your faithful elusive power
Above all of creations You have laid Your thrown,
And established the estates of Your Kingdom.
In the chambers of Your heart and corners of Your mind,
Entered into an earthen vessel, just to liberate Your creation.
Taking time from eternity, distant was man with his Creator.
Merging eternity into time, consumed was man into his Maker.
Life eternal You clothed mortal creations into immortality.
Bringing a lasting peace, You covered the iniquity of man with Love.
In the increasing glories of Your Kingdom on earth,
Forever will time be subjected to eternity ruled by heirs of His Kingdom.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time In Eternity by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- I Could Not But Be Afar, Pijush Biswas
- One Minute Fool, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- It's Evening, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- My Life Today, Ron Baratono
- River Seeks The Low Points, Saiom Shriver
- Sea Sights, Saiom Shriver
- Revolving Cross, Saiom Shriver
- Words Awash, Saiom Shriver
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)