Time In Eternity
The Master of all creation and Giver of life,
Time and Chance are just a passage of an evolution in eternity.
All things lay before You as You give them utterance,
Nothing matters in time; except Your will and purposes for man.
Having been called to fulfill purpose and to make a decree,
Placed in the depths of our heart, Your faithful elusive power
Above all of creations You have laid Your thrown,
And established the estates of Your Kingdom.
In the chambers of Your heart and corners of Your mind,
Entered into an earthen vessel, just to liberate Your creation.
Taking time from eternity, distant was man with his Creator.
Merging eternity into time, consumed was man into his Maker.
Life eternal You clothed mortal creations into immortality.
Bringing a lasting peace, You covered the iniquity of man with Love.
In the increasing glories of Your Kingdom on earth,
Forever will time be subjected to eternity ruled by heirs of His Kingdom.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time In Eternity by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola