Time In Eternity
The Master of all creation and Giver of life,
Time and Chance are just a passage of an evolution in eternity.
All things lay before You as You give them utterance,
Nothing matters in time; except Your will and purposes for man.
Having been called to fulfill purpose and to make a decree,
Placed in the depths of our heart, Your faithful elusive power
Above all of creations You have laid Your thrown,
And established the estates of Your Kingdom.
In the chambers of Your heart and corners of Your mind,
Entered into an earthen vessel, just to liberate Your creation.
Taking time from eternity, distant was man with his Creator.
Merging eternity into time, consumed was man into his Maker.
Life eternal You clothed mortal creations into immortality.
Bringing a lasting peace, You covered the iniquity of man with Love.
In the increasing glories of Your Kingdom on earth,
Forever will time be subjected to eternity ruled by heirs of His Kingdom.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time In Eternity by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Polar Bear Mugs Wino, Robert Ronnow
- Destiny! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Valentino's Victory Lap, Charles Hancock
- A Best friend to someone like me, Yselle Lucas
- Is it stress, Robert Ronnow
- Communicating the Bird, Robert Ronnow
- Chinese Sonnets, Robert Ronnow
- Caterpillar fur, Robert Ronnow
- The One I Adore, Michael P. McParland
- My other half, Asit Kumar Sanyal