Time In Eternity
The Master of all creation and Giver of life,
Time and Chance are just a passage of an evolution in eternity.
All things lay before You as You give them utterance,
Nothing matters in time; except Your will and purposes for man.
Having been called to fulfill purpose and to make a decree,
Placed in the depths of our heart, Your faithful elusive power
Above all of creations You have laid Your thrown,
And established the estates of Your Kingdom.
In the chambers of Your heart and corners of Your mind,
Entered into an earthen vessel, just to liberate Your creation.
Taking time from eternity, distant was man with his Creator.
Merging eternity into time, consumed was man into his Maker.
Life eternal You clothed mortal creations into immortality.
Bringing a lasting peace, You covered the iniquity of man with Love.
In the increasing glories of Your Kingdom on earth,
Forever will time be subjected to eternity ruled by heirs of His Kingdom.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time In Eternity by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- It Made My Day.....(sigh), Kaila George
- Unsure About....., Kaila George
- Love, Joy, Trust & Respect, Tom Zart
- Change, Kaila George
- tempt, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Sasha said, Nassy Fesharaki
- With A Lifting Of My Leg, Is It Poetry
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)