Time For Tea - A Haiku Sequence
“Like what you’re wearing...”
(fur coat with nothing else on) .
“May I take your coat? ”
WHAT DID I SAY?
”Want a cup of tea? ”
“Yes please! ” you say & kiss me.
Things come to the boil!
COME FOR TEA
Sip my Earl Grey tea
gasp as - you undress before me.
Smile: “Now...where were we? ”
Dónall Dempsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time For Tea - A Haiku Sequence by Dónall Dempsey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate