Time For Tea - A Haiku Sequence
“Like what you’re wearing...”
(fur coat with nothing else on) .
“May I take your coat? ”
WHAT DID I SAY?
”Want a cup of tea? ”
“Yes please! ” you say & kiss me.
Things come to the boil!
COME FOR TEA
Sip my Earl Grey tea
gasp as - you undress before me.
Smile: “Now...where were we? ”
Dónall Dempsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time For Tea - A Haiku Sequence by Dónall Dempsey )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar