Waltz For Zizi
Time Changes The Heart
Time changes the heart
into a monster with gold claws,
and you don't even notice it, inside you
smiling like a child,
clipping the wings of those beautiful butterflies
until you start to belive
that it would be better if you shake of
the hand that's holding your hand.
The tears of the person that loves you
in exchange for a new begining, with someone else
seems like a good trade, you say
but you're such a fool, man,
for letting them smile, the monsters.
They're not helping you,
they only change the colours running in front of you
just like the glasses you wear
make the bright things less.
I'm not trying to teach you how to love,
I'm not king or god.
I just hate those that change their mind, and let go of your hand,
right when you love them most.
Now come at me, if you disagree
I'm standing here.
You wanna fight?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Changes The Heart by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
- The Whole Wide World, Margaret Alice Second
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)