! ! ! Time Alone
Waters deep, like the ocean’s blue,
Tears I cry, are all for you.
Passion burns, raging fire remains,
from searing hot to cold and back again.
To know your kiss, your warm sweet breath,
your eyes, your smile, your soft caress.
Our pounding hearts and bodies weak,
emotions driving the love we seek.
Each day without, ends both high and low,
I lay alone at night and yet you fill my soul.
Many scenes of us are etched within my mind,
Waiting arms, first kiss, a date, wine ‘n dine.
Holding hands, to dance, to laugh, our minds as one,
Sharing all these moments, making love to the rising sun.
I know this day is our first in a life between us two,
and from here I make this undying promise for you.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Time Alone by Inner Whispers )
- Love Above, Arno Le Roux
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
- Adaptation, maria sudibyo
- ব্যস্ততার অবসান, Yakub Ali
- Long Drought, maria sudibyo
- Rain Season Isn't Yet, maria sudibyo
- Paper Assignment, maria sudibyo
- 'RAMDAS KESAVADAS', the fraud, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- A Prayer, Holly Moon
- Benevolent Heart, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)