! ! ! Time Alone
Waters deep, like the ocean’s blue,
Tears I cry, are all for you.
Passion burns, raging fire remains,
from searing hot to cold and back again.
To know your kiss, your warm sweet breath,
your eyes, your smile, your soft caress.
Our pounding hearts and bodies weak,
emotions driving the love we seek.
Each day without, ends both high and low,
I lay alone at night and yet you fill my soul.
Many scenes of us are etched within my mind,
Waiting arms, first kiss, a date, wine ‘n dine.
Holding hands, to dance, to laugh, our minds as one,
Sharing all these moments, making love to the rising sun.
I know this day is our first in a life between us two,
and from here I make this undying promise for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Time Alone by Inner Whispers )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- De ja vu, Nicola Kelly
- Watch NFL Pro Bowl 2015: Team Irvin vs [.., Noah Hariss
- Suitcase full of dreams, Nicola Kelly
- No ordinary day, Nicola Kelly
- There was a middle aged woman, Nicola Kelly
- Tears of fears, Nicola Kelly
- Lady Luck, Nicola Kelly
- Nicky wasn't particularly picky, Nicola Kelly
- An ignoramus when it came to poetry, Nicola Kelly
- Where's my mini me, Nicola Kelly