! ! ! Time Alone
Waters deep, like the ocean’s blue,
Tears I cry, are all for you.
Passion burns, raging fire remains,
from searing hot to cold and back again.
To know your kiss, your warm sweet breath,
your eyes, your smile, your soft caress.
Our pounding hearts and bodies weak,
emotions driving the love we seek.
Each day without, ends both high and low,
I lay alone at night and yet you fill my soul.
Many scenes of us are etched within my mind,
Waiting arms, first kiss, a date, wine ‘n dine.
Holding hands, to dance, to laugh, our minds as one,
Sharing all these moments, making love to the rising sun.
I know this day is our first in a life between us two,
and from here I make this undying promise for you.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Time Alone by Inner Whispers )
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To My First Love, Naveed Khalid
- She, Naveed Khalid
- Healing Woman, Md. Ziaul Haque
- mithilak varnan, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)