Time for my birth,
a child of the Earth.
Time for my life,
though sharp like a knife.
Time for my love,
pure like a dove.
Time for my child,
a gift from above.
Time for my Death.
Do not cry.
It is time for me to feel
Heaven's gentle touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by Weniki Mahyna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra