He looks at us with glowing eyes
when he approaches he hears the jungles hue and cry,
With gorgeous stripes orange and black
whitch move along their forest track,
But now this animal is behind bars
nothing to do but stare at the stars,
Now he's sure to take revenge
whether its anyone: foe of friend,
He's locked up, so there is nothing he can do
So please help our striped friends:
Its all up too you! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tiger by Saumya Gilra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...