! ! ! ! ! Thus.....
Stillness pounces on night.
the sound of the wind,
rattling, I'm hearing.
The tallest tree of my yard
is bending to touch the soil.
How many years have passed it
could not get the smell of the
earth! I know the couple of sparrows
are chirping out of fear.
Their nest is now on ground!
Had my mom been here, she would
have alerted of the wind,
of storm, of worst weather!
Thus, she brought me up
with alerts and warnings!
So that my nest can't be broken,
in strong wind, in storm,
in the worst weather!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! ! Thus..... by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma