Are you hidden among the clouds?
There's nothing in
The way of
Rays that have been
Upon your created land and your
Always, you remain silent
No answer, no sign
Your hand has not reached
Grabbed onto my heart
Nor weathered soul
No movement, no breath
I don't think you can hear me when
Your message is nailed
On the heads of
Those too absent
To rely on the instincts
Of nature and conscious
No magic, no smoke
Just fables and wisdom
Soiling the tearing
Fabric of brotherhood
Are you hidden in the clouds?
I can see right through
And nothing's there
But dreams and air
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Through Clouds by Matthew Peel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- Snow covered mountains., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If It All Went Up in Smoke, George Oppen
- The New Generation, Tony Adah
- I Don't Need You, Electric Lady
- Ashamed of myself, jade mears
- call this cliche and i'll cut you, Mandolyn ...
- Snow, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Gift, Arliz Paelmo
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath