(Haiku written by Mary Naylor July 18,2007
The butterfly drifts
In floating liquid shadows
Then crowns the thistle.
The Ancient Gardener
(Haiku by Mary Naylor July 18,2007
Carefully the old
One threw away the flowers
And gathered the weeds.
(Haiku by Mary Naylor July 18,2007)
Quaking leaves whisper,
Bird’s trill soars, creek sobs, bees croon,
But who will listen?
Mary Naylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Three Haiku by Mary Naylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma