Thoughts Of Thoughts
So there's thought's thoughts
and thoughts of Thought
who would have thought?
bet you've thought
of all sort of thoughts
ofcourse before they became your thoughts,
thoughts of Thought for thought?
but what when your thoughts get stuck
a medium, wave
waving for help
but Thought's deafening silence?
thoughts of being what,
thoughts of own thought
Thought's deep in thought?
deciphering thought decisions
thought to be
all to precision
definitions, escaping equilibriums
thoughts live in a trance
leave no chance
for thoughts to finalize
but thoughts stuck in Thought's
or Thought's in thoughts,
really worth a thought?
Jaggling thoughts for what,
Food for thought..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thoughts Of Thoughts by Yegon Kevin )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)