The lonely wands are magicking a religion,
Their force survived as if the martyrs existed;
Their thoughts existed, their acts existed
And we exist in this union of laughter and marriage.
Swear to the love of the world in thoughts,
Never be near the soil of fought people,
Who see orchards in full honest blood.
I see killed men and women in the orchards
Of the skill they wear to adorn the treasures;
I see everywhere the queries of elders who display
That living library of thoughts that connects to light.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts Exist by Naveed Akram )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah