One day my name will be written on a plaque of stone,
And all the stories and memories,
Dreams and fantasies.
Nothing I dreamed and left unaccomplished will be shown.
A life spent dreaming inside my boundless head,
Will be a waste,
A horrid regret.
Love with others I'd desire so much instead.
Though it feels like many, many lives I've had,
I have much to learn,
And more to forget.
Chasing after knowledge will drive a man mad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov