One day my name will be written on a plaque of stone,
And all the stories and memories,
Dreams and fantasies.
Nothing I dreamed and left unaccomplished will be shown.
A life spent dreaming inside my boundless head,
Will be a waste,
A horrid regret.
Love with others I'd desire so much instead.
Though it feels like many, many lives I've had,
I have much to learn,
And more to forget.
Chasing after knowledge will drive a man mad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman