One day my name will be written on a plaque of stone,
And all the stories and memories,
Dreams and fantasies.
Nothing I dreamed and left unaccomplished will be shown.
A life spent dreaming inside my boundless head,
Will be a waste,
A horrid regret.
Love with others I'd desire so much instead.
Though it feels like many, many lives I've had,
I have much to learn,
And more to forget.
Chasing after knowledge will drive a man mad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Grumpy morning, oskar hansen
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman