I searched for those delicate words,
To paint a vivid picture of ecstasy.
Fairytales and moist dreams encircled my heart
And powerful libido reigned my solitary soul..
It was pitch dark all around,
As intense pain enshrouded my thoughts,
And small drops of tears
Thus began to rain,
Keeping the unfinished poem
Drowned in your lost love,
With failed efforts of the broken pen!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Indranil Bhaduri )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande