I searched for those delicate words,
To paint a vivid picture of ecstasy.
Fairytales and moist dreams encircled my heart
And powerful libido reigned my solitary soul..
It was pitch dark all around,
As intense pain enshrouded my thoughts,
And small drops of tears
Thus began to rain,
Keeping the unfinished poem
Drowned in your lost love,
With failed efforts of the broken pen!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner