David The slave of death
If I could judge the people of this world like GOD i'd truly be invincible.
The ones with out respect for themselves will burn.
Children that have been lost to violence would be avenged.
With a simple thought I could destroy the unruly and disorderly.
I would be not praised but feared as a demon of complete destruction.
That's wrong, i should be acknowledged as a savor and a friend of the innocent and weak.
If you're to weak i'd take you out of your misery with a second thought.
I leave you with the will of a weakened and powerless soul.
If I thought about it.....You'd be dead!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thought by David The slave of death )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese