This World Is Mad..
This world is mad..
We see madness because really we are
Creation of genius,
how can be mad?
Some are wise still look mad..
some are wise
enough to find other's faults.
More are mad but wise to hide theirs.
And great are those who make use of other's.
some how we are mad, live mad
and say world mad, others mad..
We live for our madness..
love madly our madness...
being mad for what we think right.
How we can call this world mad..
Look at own madness, look madly
look at the wisdom nature has
look at the wisdom everyone has
how wonderful and beautiful.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This World Is Mad.. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Hand on Stomach, Mae AC.
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.
- My Keyboard Gentely Weeps, Michael P. McParland
- My Gift, Michael P. McParland
- Raises Eyebrows, Mae AC.
- My Friend Mee Too, Michael P. McParland
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael P. McParland
- My Angel, Michael P. McParland
- Sits up, Mae AC.