This World Is Mad..
This world is mad..
We see madness because really we are
Creation of genius,
how can be mad?
Some are wise still look mad..
some are wise
enough to find other's faults.
More are mad but wise to hide theirs.
And great are those who make use of other's.
some how we are mad, live mad
and say world mad, others mad..
We live for our madness..
love madly our madness...
being mad for what we think right.
How we can call this world mad..
Look at own madness, look madly
look at the wisdom nature has
look at the wisdom everyone has
how wonderful and beautiful.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This World Is Mad.. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue