Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
This World Is Mad..
This world is mad..
We see madness because really we are
Creation of genius,
how can be mad?
Some are wise still look mad..
some are wise
enough to find other's faults.
More are mad but wise to hide theirs.
And great are those who make use of other's.
some how we are mad, live mad
and say world mad, others mad..
We live for our madness..
love madly our madness...
being mad for what we think right.
How we can call this world mad..
Look at own madness, look madly
look at the wisdom nature has
look at the wisdom everyone has
how wonderful and beautiful.
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.