To the P.O.W. in captivity
send em love this valentine
and sing em a song
that freedom is coming tomorrow.
To the sick in hospitals
this is love for you at valentine
wishing you get bolstered
A heart of gladness to well wishers
this valentine we celebrate you
for giving a smile to orphanages.
more love to brothers and sisters
my mom Grace; I LOVE YOU MOM
all lovers around the globe
and pals as Ramesh and Sajna
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Valentine by fate mcfate )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello