This Magical Feeling Is a True Gift
My spirit desires only love
Sadness is a reality though as long as love is near then even the intensity of sorrow lessens.
I mean just imagine that love is so powerful that it totally changes life of a person
As even the saddest of person, starts smiling when love is in the air
Is the reason of me believing that only love is the cure of all the sufferings
Even though, I am completely single
Still, for me dreaming about this magical feeling is a true gift
Love, please do bless me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Magical Feeling Is a True Gift by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman