Such is this crazy carousal I call life,
Traipsing wildly alongside insanity.
Constant confusion and continuous strife.
Painful and harsh, stealing away my humanity.
Reverently, I pray for peace for my dark soul.
To heal and soothe my injured heart.
Time and time I cry but mostly I cajole.
Promises I avow to, anything for a new start.
Exhausted I lay down to rest, weakened by my plight.
I dream of a future and what I wish it to be.
The Dante’s inferno I awake to each and every twilight,
Vanquished forever with a kiss from you lips, the only key.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Life by Rena Kay )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal