Such is this crazy carousal I call life,
Traipsing wildly alongside insanity.
Constant confusion and continuous strife.
Painful and harsh, stealing away my humanity.
Reverently, I pray for peace for my dark soul.
To heal and soothe my injured heart.
Time and time I cry but mostly I cajole.
Promises I avow to, anything for a new start.
Exhausted I lay down to rest, weakened by my plight.
I dream of a future and what I wish it to be.
The Dante’s inferno I awake to each and every twilight,
Vanquished forever with a kiss from you lips, the only key.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Life by Rena Kay )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak